Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Is the news cycle really as fast as we think

Couple of random things. First in response to Max's photo op post- the kill was planned for Saturday but for unknown reasons was pushed back until Sunday. (according to CNN). Second- I know we have been talking about how fast the news cycle is but last night was complicated the issue. While at a country concert I actually found out about the killing from military personnel who had found out from their friend's in the Middle East before the story broke. I could be wrong as I was not near an actually computer but a quick search on my phone resulted in old theories for the first 5 minutes after finding out.

Lastly. This is an interesting article on the fake photos already circulating and the social impact of this event (on the royal honeymoon).
http://www.beehivecity.com/television/twitter-first-with-osama-bin-laden-death-report-and-conspiracy-theories90843567/

No comments:

Post a Comment