Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

RE: The Continuing Saga of Clinton's Email

The coverage of the Hillary Clinton email situation has proved for some interesting coverage by a variety of news and media sources. 

Vox.com published an overview of the scandal, both giving an explanation as to why the use of a personal email was controversial while also comparing her to Jeb Bush, among other insights.

Even left-leaning publications have been critical of Clinton's email, including this Slate article that states her personal email is defenseless.

In parallel with Clinton's email situation, Senator Lindsey Graham has also received some attention for not having an email at all: "Graham's answer: 'I don't email. No, you can have every email I've ever sent. I've never sent one.' He added: 'I don't know what that makes me.'"

Finally, SNL poked fun at Hillary's situation (if she runs) this weekend with a cold open on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment